- As of the last census, the 77010 unemployment rate of 0.0% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- In 77010, the median worker income is $75,781. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- Typically, people work None/hrs per week in 77010.
- 77010 has a poverty rate of 18.2%.
- Of workers, 66.7% commute under 25 mins, 33.3% travel 25-45 mins, and 0.0% have a commute time of over 45 mins.
- Rentals are 71.6% of homes and 0.0% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- Many homes (20.9%) are for seasonal or recreational use.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 2.
- $0 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
The map below contains 77010. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.