- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 75.5% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 18.8% commute 25-45 mins, and 5.6% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- At the time of the last census, the 77006 unemployment rate was 4.4%.
- In 77006, the median worker income is $42,480. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- 77006 workers work 41/hrs per week on average.
- The poverty rate for 77006 is 13.1%.
- 32.3% of homes are owner occupied and 55.0% are rented.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,334/mo.
- Homes have 4 rooms on average.
The map below shows 77006. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.