- Typically, people work 37/hrs per week in 77004.
- In 77004, the median worker income is $25,654. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- As of the last census, the 77004 unemployment rate of 8.6% was worse than the 7.9% national average.
- Of workers, 70.0% commute under 25 mins, 21.2% travel 25-45 mins, and 8.8% have a commute time of over 45 mins.
- The poverty rate for 77004 is 27.6%.
- Rentals are 50.4% of homes and 24.1% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- Homes have 4 rooms on average.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $1,868/mo.
The map below contains 77004. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.