- Typically, people work 42/hrs per week in 77002.
- 77002 has a poverty rate of 16.7%.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 75.4% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 19.6% commute 25-45 mins, and 5.0% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- As of the last census, the 77002 unemployment rate of 5.6% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- The median worker income in 77002 is $25,394.
- $2,203 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- 15.4% of homes are owner occupied and 62.6% are rented.
- The typical home has 3 rooms.
The map below contains 77002. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.