- 76247 has a poverty rate of 6.2%.
- As of the last census, the 76247 unemployment rate of 6.9% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- The median worker income in 76247 is $35,962.
- 76247 workers work 41/hrs per week on average.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 32.0% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 35.7% commute 25-45 mins, and 32.3% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- 79.2% of homes are owner occupied and 14.2% are rented.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $1,431/mo.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 6.
The map below contains 76247. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.