- In 76177, the median worker income is $48,488. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- The 76177 unemployment rate was 8.4%, as of the last census. This is higher than the national average of 7.9%.
- 76177 has a poverty rate of 2.6%.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 46.9% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 38.1% commute 25-45 mins, and 15.0% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- Typically, people work 40/hrs per week in 76177.
- 19.6% of the homes are rentals and 57.7% are occupied by their owners.
- $1,748 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- The typical home has 6 rooms.
The map below displays 76177. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.