- At the time of the last census, the 76164 unemployment rate was 8.4%.
- Typically, people work 38/hrs per week in 76164.
- 76164 has a poverty rate of 20.9%.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 60.6% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 29.1% commute 25-45 mins, and 10.3% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The median worker income in 76164 is $19,015.
- 53.3% of homes are owner occupied and 37.6% are rented.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 5.
- $919 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
The map below shows 76164. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.