- The median worker income in 76148 is $32,025.
- At the time of the last census, the 76148 unemployment rate was 6.5%.
- The break down for commute times in 76148 is: 47.7% under 25 mins, 35.7% 25-45 mins, and 16.6% above 45 minutes.
- The 76148 poverty rate of 6.2% is lower than the national average.
- Typically, people work 39/hrs per week in 76148.
- Homes have 6 rooms on average.
- Rentals are 17.2% of homes and 79.6% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $1,228/mo.
The map below shows 76148. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.