- 76134 has a poverty rate of 12.6%.
- At the time of the last census, the 76134 unemployment rate was 8.0%.
- The break down for commute times in 76134 is: 55.2% under 25 mins, 31.6% 25-45 mins, and 13.2% above 45 minutes.
- The average worker works 41 hours a week in 76134.
- In 76134, the median worker income is $30,522. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- The typical home has 6 rooms.
- 65.5% of homes are owner occupied and 26.2% are rented.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $1,255/mo.
The map below shows 76134. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.