- The 76133 poverty rate of 10.8% is lower than the national average.
- The break down for commute times in 76133 is: 58.9% under 25 mins, 27.7% 25-45 mins, and 13.3% above 45 minutes.
- As of the last census, the 76133 unemployment rate of 6.0% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- The average worker works 39 hours a week in 76133.
- The median worker income in 76133 is $29,077.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $1,279/mo.
- 60.8% of homes are owner occupied and 28.9% are rented.
- Homes have 6 rooms on average.
The map below contains 76133. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.