- As of the last census, the 76132 unemployment rate of 4.8% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 68.8% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 21.3% commute 25-45 mins, and 9.8% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- 76132 has a poverty rate of 10.4%.
- In 76132, the median worker income is $37,152. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- Typically, people work 41/hrs per week in 76132.
- 62.1% of the homes are rentals and 29.9% are occupied by their owners.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,246/mo.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 4.
The map below contains 76132. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.