- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 45.2% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 37.2% commute 25-45 mins, and 17.6% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- In 76123, the median worker income is $40,193. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- The 76123 poverty rate of 6.3% is lower than the national average.
- The 76123 unemployment rate was 4.9%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- 76123 workers work 41/hrs per week on average.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $1,573/mo.
- Homes have 7 rooms on average.
- Rentals are 14.9% of homes and 77.6% of homes are occupied by their owners.
The map below displays 76123. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.