- 76120 has a poverty rate of 12.0%.
- The average worker works 41 hours a week in 76120.
- In 76120, the median worker income is $30,353. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- As of the last census, the 76120 unemployment rate of 10.7% was worse than the 7.9% national average.
- The break down for commute times in 76120 is: 54.6% under 25 mins, 31.7% 25-45 mins, and 13.8% above 45 minutes.
- The typical home has 5 rooms.
- 54.4% of the homes are rentals and 34.7% are occupied by their owners.
- $1,459 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
The map below contains 76120. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.