- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 55.3% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 33.4% commute 25-45 mins, and 11.2% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- In 76118, the median worker income is $32,929. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- The poverty rate for 76118 is 7.4%.
- Typically, people work 40/hrs per week in 76118.
- As of the last census, the 76118 unemployment rate of 8.4% was worse than the 7.9% national average.
- Rentals are 21.8% of homes and 70.4% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $1,412/mo.
- The typical home has 6 rooms.
The map below contains 76118. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.