- The 76117 unemployment rate was 7.3%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 62.1% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 27.8% commute 25-45 mins, and 10.1% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- 76117 workers work 39/hrs per week on average.
- In 76117, the median worker income is $21,831. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- 76117 has a poverty rate of 15.2%.
- $1,115 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- The typical home has 5 rooms.
- Rentals are 37.4% of homes and 54.3% of homes are occupied by their owners.
The map below displays 76117. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.