- 76110 has a poverty rate of 26.0%.
- Of workers, 65.8% commute under 25 mins, 22.8% travel 25-45 mins, and 11.3% have a commute time of over 45 mins.
- In 76110, the median worker income is $21,261. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- As of the last census, the 76110 unemployment rate of 10.1% was worse than the 7.9% national average.
- 76110 workers work 39/hrs per week on average.
- Homes have 5 rooms on average.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $1,208/mo.
- 52.8% of homes are owner occupied and 38.3% are rented.
The map below contains 76110. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.