- The poverty rate for 76104 is 38.7%.
- The median worker income in 76104 is $16,864.
- Typically, people work 39/hrs per week in 76104.
- As of the last census, the 76104 unemployment rate of 14.3% was worse than the 7.9% national average.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 61.9% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 26.0% commute 25-45 mins, and 12.1% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $884/mo.
- Rentals are 45.0% of homes and 32.5% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- The typical home has 5 rooms.
The map below contains 76104. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.