- 76060 has a poverty rate of 7.3%.
- The 76060 unemployment rate was 4.6%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- Typically, people work 40/hrs per week in 76060.
- Of workers, 60.0% commute under 25 mins, 23.8% travel 25-45 mins, and 16.2% have a commute time of over 45 mins.
- The median worker income in 76060 is $32,866.
- Homes have 6 rooms on average.
- 30.3% of the homes are rentals and 61.4% are occupied by their owners.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $1,706/mo.
The map below displays 76060. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.