- At the time of the last census, the 76051 unemployment rate was 4.8%.
- The 76051 poverty rate of 7.0% is lower than the national average.
- 76051 workers work 41/hrs per week on average.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 59.1% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 30.2% commute 25-45 mins, and 10.7% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- In 76051, the median worker income is $42,576. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- Homes have 6 rooms on average.
- 36.6% of the homes are rentals and 57.2% are occupied by their owners.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $1,918/mo.
The map below shows 76051. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.