- In 76040, the median worker income is $29,877. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- As of the last census, the 76040 unemployment rate of 7.9% was worse than the 7.9% national average.
- Typically, people work 41/hrs per week in 76040.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 61.8% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 27.4% commute 25-45 mins, and 10.8% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The 76040 poverty rate of 12.4% is higher than the national average.
- 48.0% of the homes are rentals and 41.4% are occupied by their owners.
- The typical home has 5 rooms.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $1,554/mo.
The map below contains 76040. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.