- In 76020, the median worker income is $34,869. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- The 76020 unemployment rate was 8.1%, as of the last census. This is higher than the national average of 7.9%.
- The 76020 poverty rate of 11.8% is lower than the national average.
- The average worker works 41 hours a week in 76020.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 35.7% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 35.9% commute 25-45 mins, and 28.4% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 5.
- 68.6% of homes are owner occupied and 22.1% are rented.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $1,328/mo.
The map below displays 76020. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.