- The 76006 poverty rate of 12.3% is higher than the national average.
- The break down for commute times in 76006 is: 55.5% under 25 mins, 36.2% 25-45 mins, and 8.3% above 45 minutes.
- Typically, people work 42/hrs per week in 76006.
- At the time of the last census, the 76006 unemployment rate was 6.6%.
- The median worker income in 76006 is $31,963.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 4.
- 25.2% of homes are owner occupied and 61.0% are rented.
- $1,817 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
The map below shows 76006. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.