- At the time of the last census, the 60804 unemployment rate was 11.5%.
- Typically, people work 38/hrs per week in 60804.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 39.6% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 35.0% commute 25-45 mins, and 25.5% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- 60804 has a poverty rate of 14.5%.
- In 60804, the median worker income is $22,707. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $1,861/mo.
- 41.1% of the homes are rentals and 45.7% are occupied by their owners.
- Homes have 5 rooms on average.
The map below shows 60804. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.