- The 60714 poverty rate of 6.8% is lower than the national average.
- 60714 workers work 39/hrs per week on average.
- As of the last census, the 60714 unemployment rate of 5.0% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 48.2% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 33.7% commute 25-45 mins, and 18.1% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- In 60714, the median worker income is $31,951. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $1,968/mo.
- Homes have 5 rooms on average.
- 20.9% of the homes are rentals and 71.8% are occupied by their owners.
The map below contains 60714. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.