- The average worker works 38 hours a week in 60707.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 35.3% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 38.3% commute 25-45 mins, and 26.4% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The 60707 unemployment rate was 8.7%, as of the last census. This is higher than the national average of 7.9%.
- In 60707, the median worker income is $31,258. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- The 60707 poverty rate of 7.8% is lower than the national average.
- 63.2% of homes are owner occupied and 28.9% are rented.
- $2,126 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 5.
The map below displays 60707. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.