- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 41.0% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 33.0% commute 25-45 mins, and 26.1% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The poverty rate for 60659 is 14.9%.
- In 60659, the median worker income is $27,024. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- The average worker works 38 hours a week in 60659.
- The 60659 unemployment rate was 7.7%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- 45.7% of the homes are rentals and 44.6% are occupied by their owners.
- Homes have 5 rooms on average.
- $2,230 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
The map below displays 60659. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.