- In 60652, the median worker income is $33,599. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- As of the last census, the 60652 unemployment rate of 8.3% was worse than the 7.9% national average.
- 60652 workers work 38/hrs per week on average.
- The 60652 poverty rate of 9.5% is lower than the national average.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 25.9% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 42.2% commute 25-45 mins, and 31.9% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- Homes have 6 rooms on average.
- 13.6% of the homes are rentals and 81.7% are occupied by their owners.
- $1,632 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
The map below contains 60652. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.