- As of the last census, the 60646 unemployment rate of 6.5% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- 60646 has a poverty rate of 5.3%.
- The break down for commute times in 60646 is: 39.6% under 25 mins, 34.1% 25-45 mins, and 26.3% above 45 minutes.
- The median worker income in 60646 is $42,227.
- 60646 workers work 39/hrs per week on average.
- Rentals are 26.4% of homes and 66.6% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- Homes have 6 rooms on average.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,518/mo.
The map below contains 60646. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.