- As of the last census, the 60644 unemployment rate of 20.5% was worse than the 7.9% national average.
- Typically, people work 37/hrs per week in 60644.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 30.6% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 32.0% commute 25-45 mins, and 37.3% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The 60644 poverty rate of 29.6% is higher than the national average.
- The median worker income in 60644 is $23,023.
- Homes have 5 rooms on average.
- Rentals are 56.5% of homes and 22.9% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $1,733/mo.
The map below contains 60644. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.