- The median worker income in 60640 is $37,127.
- 60640 workers work 40/hrs per week on average.
- The 60640 unemployment rate was 7.0%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- The break down for commute times in 60640 is: 30.2% under 25 mins, 34.4% 25-45 mins, and 35.5% above 45 minutes.
- The 60640 poverty rate of 20.8% is higher than the national average.
- Homes have 4 rooms on average.
- 29.8% of homes are owner occupied and 60.8% are rented.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,102/mo.
The map below displays 60640. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.