- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 22.0% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 35.1% commute 25-45 mins, and 42.9% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- In 60636, the median worker income is $17,933. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- The poverty rate for 60636 is 35.6%.
- As of the last census, the 60636 unemployment rate of 27.6% was worse than the 7.9% national average.
- The average worker works 35 hours a week in 60636.
- $1,251 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 6.
- 36.5% of homes are owner occupied and 40.4% are rented.
The map below contains 60636. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.