- 60632 workers work 38/hrs per week on average.
- In 60632, the median worker income is $22,382. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- The 60632 unemployment rate was 13.2%, as of the last census. This is higher than the national average of 7.9%.
- The 60632 poverty rate of 17.8% is higher than the national average.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 34.4% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 35.2% commute 25-45 mins, and 30.4% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- 47.7% of homes are owner occupied and 38.7% are rented.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 5.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $1,760/mo.
The map below displays 60632. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.