- In 60629, the median worker income is $24,814. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- 60629 has a poverty rate of 19.3%.
- Of workers, 27.5% commute under 25 mins, 38.4% travel 25-45 mins, and 34.1% have a commute time of over 45 mins.
- The 60629 unemployment rate was 11.2%, as of the last census. This is higher than the national average of 7.9%.
- Typically, people work 37/hrs per week in 60629.
- 34.4% of the homes are rentals and 52.4% are occupied by their owners.
- $1,658 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 5.
The map below displays 60629. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.