- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 29.8% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 29.3% commute 25-45 mins, and 40.9% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- As of the last census, the 60628 unemployment rate of 13.8% was worse than the 7.9% national average.
- The 60628 poverty rate of 21.2% is higher than the national average.
- The average worker works 36 hours a week in 60628.
- In 60628, the median worker income is $25,643. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $1,391/mo.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 6.
- Rentals are 34.7% of homes and 49.8% of homes are occupied by their owners.
The map below contains 60628. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.