- In 60626, the median worker income is $27,047. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 30.2% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 32.4% commute 25-45 mins, and 37.5% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- As of the last census, the 60626 unemployment rate of 7.0% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- The poverty rate for 60626 is 24.0%.
- Typically, people work 37/hrs per week in 60626.
- 59.2% of the homes are rentals and 26.3% are occupied by their owners.
- The typical home has 4 rooms.
- $1,863 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
The map below contains 60626. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.