- The break down for commute times in 60625 is: 29.4% under 25 mins, 35.9% 25-45 mins, and 34.7% above 45 minutes.
- The median worker income in 60625 is $26,943.
- The 60625 poverty rate of 15.5% is higher than the national average.
- As of the last census, the 60625 unemployment rate of 7.6% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- 60625 workers work 39/hrs per week on average.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,219/mo.
- Rentals are 54.4% of homes and 36.2% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- The typical home has 5 rooms.
The map below contains 60625. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.