- The 60623 poverty rate of 30.0% is higher than the national average.
- Typically, people work 37/hrs per week in 60623.
- As of the last census, the 60623 unemployment rate of 13.5% was worse than the 7.9% national average.
- In 60623, the median worker income is $19,915. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 33.7% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 30.1% commute 25-45 mins, and 36.2% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- Rentals are 50.0% of homes and 25.7% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 5.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $1,681/mo.
The map below contains 60623. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.