- The 60619 poverty rate of 20.2% is higher than the national average.
- The median worker income in 60619 is $29,474.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 29.1% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 31.7% commute 25-45 mins, and 39.2% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- 60619 workers work 37/hrs per week on average.
- As of the last census, the 60619 unemployment rate of 15.2% was worse than the 7.9% national average.
- $1,549 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- Homes have 5 rooms on average.
- Rentals are 45.4% of homes and 37.6% of homes are occupied by their owners.
The map below contains 60619. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.