- The 60618 unemployment rate was 7.5%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- In 60618, the median worker income is $32,400. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- Of workers, 35.8% commute under 25 mins, 36.9% travel 25-45 mins, and 27.2% have a commute time of over 45 mins.
- 60618 has a poverty rate of 11.7%.
- Typically, people work 39/hrs per week in 60618.
- Homes have 5 rooms on average.
- $2,412 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- Rentals are 45.8% of homes and 43.2% of homes are occupied by their owners.
The map below displays 60618. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.