- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 42.8% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 36.3% commute 25-45 mins, and 20.9% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- At the time of the last census, the 60614 unemployment rate was 4.2%.
- In 60614, the median worker income is $54,820. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- 60614 has a poverty rate of 12.6%.
- The average worker works 42 hours a week in 60614.
- Homes have 4 rooms on average.
- Rentals are 47.3% of homes and 42.7% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $3,049/mo.
The map below shows 60614. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.