- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 52.3% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 30.5% commute 25-45 mins, and 17.2% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The 60610 poverty rate of 17.7% is higher than the national average.
- In 60610, the median worker income is $52,785. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- As of the last census, the 60610 unemployment rate of 4.8% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- The average worker works 41 hours a week in 60610.
- 50.8% of the homes are rentals and 35.4% are occupied by their owners.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,479/mo.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 3.
The map below contains 60610. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.