- 60605 has a poverty rate of 13.1%.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 54.5% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 29.5% commute 25-45 mins, and 16.0% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- In 60605, the median worker income is $54,866. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- At the time of the last census, the 60605 unemployment rate was 3.7%.
- Typically, people work 41/hrs per week in 60605.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 3.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,596/mo.
- Rentals are 40.9% of homes and 48.9% of homes are occupied by their owners.
The map below shows 60605. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.