- The poverty rate for 60176 is 6.7%.
- Of workers, 42.0% commute under 25 mins, 37.7% travel 25-45 mins, and 20.2% have a commute time of over 45 mins.
- In 60176, the median worker income is $31,630. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- As of the last census, the 60176 unemployment rate of 8.2% was worse than the 7.9% national average.
- Typically, people work 40/hrs per week in 60176.
- 33.0% of the homes are rentals and 58.5% are occupied by their owners.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $1,953/mo.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 5.
The map below contains 60176. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.