- In 60106, the median worker income is $26,961. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- The poverty rate for 60106 is 14.2%.
- Typically, people work 38/hrs per week in 60106.
- At the time of the last census, the 60106 unemployment rate was 5.6%.
- The break down for commute times in 60106 is: 58.3% under 25 mins, 26.7% 25-45 mins, and 15.0% above 45 minutes.
- 50.4% of homes are owner occupied and 42.4% are rented.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,028/mo.
- Homes have 5 rooms on average.
The map below shows 60106. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.