- As of the last census, the 60068 unemployment rate of 4.3% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- In 60068, the median worker income is $45,663. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- The poverty rate for 60068 is 2.9%.
- Typically, people work 39/hrs per week in 60068.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 48.9% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 31.4% commute 25-45 mins, and 19.6% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- Homes have 7 rooms on average.
- 80.9% of homes are owner occupied and 13.2% are rented.
- $2,605 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
The map below contains 60068. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.