- 60018 has a poverty rate of 7.7%.
- In 60018, the median worker income is $28,371. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- 60018 workers work 38/hrs per week on average.
- As of the last census, the 60018 unemployment rate of 5.8% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- The break down for commute times in 60018 is: 58.6% under 25 mins, 27.7% 25-45 mins, and 13.7% above 45 minutes.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $1,953/mo.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 5.
- 26.7% of the homes are rentals and 66.6% are occupied by their owners.
The map below contains 60018. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.