- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 54.2% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 36.7% commute 25-45 mins, and 9.1% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- As of the last census, the 46259 unemployment rate of 3.9% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- Typically, people work 40/hrs per week in 46259.
- In 46259, the median worker income is $43,763. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- The 46259 poverty rate of 2.5% is lower than the national average.
- Homes have 7 rooms on average.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $1,617/mo.
- 90.3% of homes are owner occupied and 2.1% are rented.
The map below contains 46259. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.