- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 60.1% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 30.9% commute 25-45 mins, and 9.0% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- 46256 has a poverty rate of 6.2%.
- As of the last census, the 46256 unemployment rate of 4.2% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- Typically, people work 39/hrs per week in 46256.
- In 46256, the median worker income is $38,433. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $1,520/mo.
- 25.4% of the homes are rentals and 67.3% are occupied by their owners.
- The typical home has 7 rooms.
The map below contains 46256. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.