- The poverty rate for 46254 is 16.8%.
- In 46254, the median worker income is $27,739. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- As of the last census, the 46254 unemployment rate of 10.4% was worse than the 7.9% national average.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 65.5% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 29.1% commute 25-45 mins, and 5.4% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- Typically, people work 40/hrs per week in 46254.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 5.
- $1,167 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- 42.7% of homes are owner occupied and 42.9% are rented.
The map below contains 46254. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.