- As of the last census, the 46239 unemployment rate of 6.4% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 57.3% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 33.2% commute 25-45 mins, and 9.5% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- Typically, people work 40/hrs per week in 46239.
- The median worker income in 46239 is $36,090.
- The 46239 poverty rate of 6.5% is lower than the national average.
- Rentals are 11.8% of homes and 80.5% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 7.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $1,339/mo.
The map below contains 46239. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.